Printers available for rent
The modern world has transformed into a digital era, nevertheless, Printers play a key role in organizations' operations management. Printers are not only limited to Organizations but have made significant penetration in Institutions, Hospitals, Health care, Hoteliers, retail, logistics businesses, and many more. While printers are the Analog peripheral devices, it still has its substantial demand in the market. No matter how the digital world has swapped the conventional printers, printers dominantly play the role in project presentations, planning, reporting, authorizations etc.
How does anybody efficiently identify the right printer for their job?
It becomes very important for the user/organization to identify the right printer for their job. The major points to be considered before shortlisting a printer are:
- What is the size of the sheet used for Printing? A3/A4/A5/A6/Photo
- Does the user need a Color printer or B/W printer or both?
- How many estimated prints per month?
- At what speed does the user want to print?
- Does the user print on the network?
- Does the user also require Photocopier, Scanner, Fax?
Well, the above points are usually considered before any user shortlists a printer. The outcome of these considerations is usually mid-end printers to high-end printers. Apart from such printers, the user can specifically choose a managed print service: that is exclusively available with Sogo. For managed print services, Sogo anticipates asking if the user/organization requires the below features to be covered.
- User approval & authentication
- User RFID scan
- Tracking print/scan copies
- Automatic Document Feeder for bulk photocopying/scanning
- Ink tanks
Benefits of Managed Print Services (MPS) for an Organization.
- Analyzing the printing needs: Although the Client’s IT Department may be capable of analyzing your print fleet, is it the best use of their time? An MPS provider like us has experience analyzing print fleets of all sizes. We also possess specialized knowledge in printer fleet consolidation methods to ensure the Client’s business implements the proper equipment at an affordable price. This analysis will consider all aspects of the business' printing needs including scanning, printing, copying and faxing.
- Reduce “Local” Printers: One of the first things to be assessed is the need and use of local printers. Typically, they are inefficient and more costly than realized. These printers only service one user and are rarely networked, making them inefficient in most business environments. They also often require unique cartridges that are more costly and prone to purchasing and inventory tracking challenges. MPS from Sogo has the advantage of setting up a printer for any organization in a network environment. One MPS per floor or for a set of users in multiple departments will certainly overcome any inefficiency in the printing environment.
- Streamline Printer Placement: Placing your printing equipment in easily accessible areas for an appropriate amount of employees will help improve workflow and maximize your device usage. Easy accessibility to this equipment is critical to the effectiveness of your employees. Too often, time is wasted walking across the building or to another floor for printed material. This decreases Clients’ employee's ability to get their work done.
- Predictability: MPS programs enable you to consolidate client’s costs (and vendors), which provides the ability for a consistent monthly investment. By entering into a partnership with Sogo, there will be no more surprise maintenance or unpredictable printing costs.